Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Mission Impossible

Out of boredom something good(i hope) is going to happen. I have joined a Gym last week and i have quit smoking(again) from today.
This is mission impossible for me and those who know me would agree. I have joined Gym and quit smoking so many times in last 10 years that even i can not remember.
BUT this time it is different, i have a personal trainer now and her name is Rebecca. Rebecca is as perfect as one can dream of (physically) and she is quite talented too, she has taken me into her kick boxing classes too( which were fully booked).
She has vowed that she will make me loose weight and get back to fitness( after i told some lies about myself and my being supremely fit sportsman in the past).
I hope she succeeds.
Will I succeed in my TRIPLE mission impossible of:
1. Getting fit
2. Quitting Smoking
3. Rebeccaaaaaaaahhhhhh

21 comments:

Vikas said...

I had started Advanced swimmimg classes too last month and the coach then was saraaahhhhh, she gave up after 4 classes and told me that i am not making any progress to my desi style.... ofcourse how could i have gone back after that.

Anonymous said...

Hi Vikas,

Just remember that her class is fully booked,so needn't say u have tough competition.

Anonymous said...

well...laagey raho munnabhai...u never know what the future holds for u bro..

kaushik said...

Vikas.. there is something about this BMRC college guys.. Rebecca? Great name...

Vikas said...

Kaushik: BMRC? Well Rebecca did not turn out to be as nice as she sounded on the first day, she bloody kicks and punches harder than any guy i have met.

Shuv said...

i lou her

Shuv said...

kaushik: u meant BMS?

kaushik said...

Yes.. BMS I mean. Same for me....

Anonymous said...

so...now u are even paying to get kicked in the ass by a woman?...vikas betey, kuch letey kyon nahi?

Vikas said...

RIP: pyaar mein GPL bhi khana padta hai,guys you have to see her and you will do exactly what i am doing.

Scout said...

heh. i started gym too but my instructor is nowhere close to the male equiv of rebecaaaahhhh. oh and u can quit smoking but smoking never quits you ;)

Vikas said...

this weekend is crucial, if i dont smoke i guess i will make it.
BTW:today is the third day

Vikas said...

I started smoking on friday evening.

Vikas said...

i hate rebecca and i have changed my trainer, its a male trainer now.

already failed in two missions in less than a week.

Shuv said...

sabas!! now i can start visiting your blog again. waiting for the good news regarding the third mission.

ghetufool said...

sigh...you are married.

ghetufool said...

and probably love your wife

ghetufool said...

which is bad!

Vikas said...

ghetu: how did you deduce all this from this post?

ghetufool said...

from your past posts.

Anonymous said...

FAILED IN LL THREE MISSIONS.