Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Anu Maliks of writing world

I am quite challenged in artisitic capabilities like writing, singing, dancing and painting etc. etc. but i am admirer of good work and i do understand quite a bit of it(even if it is with my perspective).

I have been noticing that most of the people who blog think they are good writers(or just writers). They write poetry, fiction, dramas etc . and often they are praised as well by fellow bloggers, this ofcourse encourages them to write more stories/poetry and inspires other bloggers to give it a shot.

After carefully going through many blogs i have deduced that they are all "Anu Maliks of Writing world".

They are all bad and the work is subconsciously inspired from the greats. On second thoughts i am no one to judge anyone but its just my perspective.

Agree with me or be wrong.

13 comments:

Shuv said...

u forgot to mention except for one ..apart from that..i totally agree with you.

Anonymous said...

dear vikas, blogging is less about literary skills and more about expressing yourself....since i dont completely agree with you..

..i must be wrong.

Vikas said...

Shuv: i was actually about to write something similar about you but then my boss called me for a meeting and i had to hurry up with the post.

RIP: That was my point too that people are not expressing themselves, they are subconsciously imitating some one else or someone else's emotions.

Shuv said...

tu likhke to dekh..i will drag your arse to court..waise bhi aajkal australia me mouka milte hi indian logoko arrest kar rahe hai.

Vikas said...

abe similar matlab similar to the comment you had made saying that thr are few exceptions to what i have generalised.

Scout said...

i don't care. i am a good writer. period.

ghetufool said...

and when i will become famous write you would say ghetu was the exception and "i knew it from the very first day".

who says everybody think they are writers? bloggers like me blog just to get comments from annu malik of readers like you.

Vikas said...

All those who visit my blog are an exception..... Happy?

i saw an interview of Anu Malik a few years back and trust me the reactions were quite similar to the ones i am getting here.

Shuv said...

anu rocks!

ghetufool said...

like himesh!

Anonymous said...

vikas betey...laagta hai aapney 'paanga le liya'...

Shuv said...

himesh rules!

kaushik said...

Vikas: I was away for a while. But I am back to find that you have decided to quit. More on that in your other post but lets address this interesting post that you put.

Somewhere you are bang on. Blogging is more like self aggrandisment. Its a narcissist's delight. Self glorifying place. You dont know how many times I read my own posts and then pat myself in the back.

But most of us are pure amateurs. Pretenders I must say. And some who even right for a living think they can write well. No offences to them if they could they wouldnt be just blogging.

However its just another pastime like any other. Just like I cook. I like blogging. Writing about myself as if I were the most important personality of the world.

But even Anu Malik has so many hits to his name.