Saturday, April 07, 2007

Restart

I have moved a long way since my last post. Then i was a man who was starting afresh and was very unsure of the outcomes but i feel more confident now as i am achieving more than what i had expected and the journey since then has brought back my confidence and may be a little arrogance back.One thing which i hope does not come back is the miserable time spent before starting my life again.
few people i would really like to thank ( it is not my oscar speech but genuine thanks to people because of whom i am on recovery mode today) are APU, DAD, DIDI, LOKY, jagdeep and my daughter.
All my future posts would be much lighter and i needed this to get lighter.
For all those who do not care what i have written here can get the fuck out of my blog and never come back.
I am getting there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.All the best.

Vikas said...

Thank you anon. that was heavy

Loki said...

that was a senti one man! anything, anytime for you dost. and good to know that you're back on track, things can only get better now.