Sunday, August 27, 2006

New Life

I arrived in Adelaide exactly 2 months ago and as soon as i landed here i was looking for a job,i could have chosen any field coz i was almost starting afresh here but then i thought i am good at sales(lying) and confident(lying confidently) so started looking for sales jobs.It was another horrible period in my life ,it was frustrating to core.It was kind of 9-5 job searching job with no results .Then came this interview and then the second round and then the third and finally the fourth and i am joining tomorrow as a sales manager with huge set of responsibilities i hope i do well .

2 comments:

Scout said...

hmmm.. so what happened?

Vikas said...

Even i had forgotten i had a blog. Its best left forgotten as this was my first and last post.
I am doing allright i guess but its just been 4 months too early to say. may be when i write my next post 5 years later i ll have a good answer to "what happened"