Monday, July 07, 2008

Entrepreneur blood

Sailor: Boat ride.... boat ride... anyone for a boat ride?
Man: How much is it?
Sailor: $5
Man: That is too much can you do something better?
Sailor(spontaneous answer): Yes I have a $4 ride too but you will have to wait 1 hour to get on boat with that ticket but with $5 ticket you can come right now.
Man: Ok, I will take the $5 ticket but where will you take me?
Sailor: for $5 I will take you around Adelaide but if you pay $100 i can take you to your parents in India.
END.

Man= myself
sailor= my 4 yr old daughter.

4 comments:

Shuv said...

scary!! knowing her father's entrepreneur experiences!!

Vikas said...

father did allright for 6 years but faltered in last 2 years as an entrepreneur. I am still proud of what i did in my first six years and also ashamed of last two years.

Vikas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shuv said...

a striker's job is to finish properly..otherwise a perfectly executed move fails to convert to a goal.