Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Adelaide


I WAS THERE when U2 came to Adelaide, see yourself it was mindblowing.

Old castle in Adelaide hills.

River Torrens runs right between the city centre.



Adelaide hills wine region.



Victoria Square, its like the heart of Adelaide.




The most beautiful cricket ground in the world- Adelaide Oval.




Sunset at Glenelg beach.

Peak hour traffic in Adelaide...... city has zero traffic problems.




My ex house, will come back from India and look for new one.


Adelaide is one of the most beautiful cities to live in, my house is 20 minutes drive from white sand beaches and 25 minutes from beautiful hills and vinyards. Here are some of the pictures. I thought of putting the pictures here after seeing kaushik's post. It is ideal place to bring up children and live but as is the case with most beautiful places the employment opportunities are not good at all.

8 comments:

Shuv said...

sala yeh to videsh jaisa lag raha hai!

Anonymous said...

salaam bhai..amazing photographs....lekin..phir bhi..Jai Hind!!..ha!ha!

Scout said...

that u2 pic was there just to make me feel like crap. congrats.

Scout said...

sorry it was kinda gut-wrenching. :-/

Vikas said...

shuv: kya baat kar riya?? sahi bol
RIP: jai hind yaar but......
Scout: I had no clue the U2 pic will have that affect....sorry.BTW did i tell you that Bono was 3 feet away from me and waived at me cos me and a freind sneaked near his car after the concert...
The concert ofcourse was great as they played 18 songs from the album U2 eighteen which has all the hitssssssss. Please dont feel bad about not being thr as thr were 65k U2 fans who had the time of thr lives that day.

Scout said...

i hope to join their ranks someday :) if i'm lucky.

kaushik said...

Vikas: Well, u put a dampener at the end. Just when I was tinkering with the idea of going ot Adelaide with wife, daughter et al you say there are no employment opportunities. Do people eat there??

Scout: Is U2 that great. Honestly. If it so can you help me discover them?

Vikas said...

kaushik: the employement opportunities are thr but not great unles you are from mining, construction or engineering fields.